Peer Coaching segment:
- Reminder to complete your lesson plan prior to Peer Coaching your group.
- Brief your group prior to recording the video: briefing includes i) the skill / concept, ii) the key points <at leat 2 to 3>, iii) why do we want to learn this skill / concept, iv) reflections no later than the 3rd day after your coaching segment.
- Videographer must consider:
- Avoid facing the sun.
- If audio is unclear, provide voice-over.
- Elevated video (during drills) or close-up (focus on key points - e.g. kicking using inside of foot, Goalkeeper catching a shot using a with fingers shaped into a 'W'.)
- Check video to inform coach if the section needs to be recorded again.
- The video should be about 5 minutes long - <Intro to skill / concept / key points / explaination of drill + actual drill sequence>